Onsite photo printing for your next corporate event.
Delight and Impress your Guests!
Professional prints delivered in seconds.
Add fun to your next event, with onsite printing.
Perfect for corporate events, conferences & trade shows
Your mobile photo studio includes:
- The photographer sets the studio where attendees are photographed
- Your studio operator prints 5×7 photos onsite for guests to take home
- You can choose to have a logo or text in the border of the print
- Add a green screen! Digitally insert a stock image or custom image in the background,
Starting at $450+HST
What Clients Say!
I’ve been in the service industry for 25 years managing people and Photoworks went above and beyond to exceed my expectations and they did so over and over again.
It was a pleasure having you do our event. You guys had us going right from the beginning with the group photo. Definitely set the mood for everyone. Your service was friendly, professional and a great value!
A great comfortable and professional experience working with Carla. Carla has an ability not only to capture a great picture, but coach you to get the best results. Never knew some pictures do take work to create….Carla can do it.
Oh wow, the photos look great! Best ones I’ve had !! Thank you so much Carla
Mariposa Cruises has a positive Photoworks partnership. Photoworks evaluated our business model and developed a product and service which enhances our guest experience.Their professional and personable service provided us with the confidence that onboard photography was delivered with the consistent high standards, event after event. Photoworks provide ‘one stop’ services, from photography services for weddings, corporate or individuals to the management of promotional photo shoots for us, which included contracting models and providing staging suggestions. Their team is committed to service, exceeding expectations and are supportive of our success.
Having the right photographer is like having the right Doctor. There has to be a connection in order to establish mutual trust! I knew I was in good hands from the first CLICK. Your directives during the shoot were brilliant. The use of all natural lighting is truly an art. The end result, pictures to be proud of, not to mention a boost in self esteem!Thank you!
I am an actor and needed to get some new head shots done. Carla was great in setting up the appointment and extremely flexible with my schedule. My first email communication she made me feel comfortable which is really important when getting pictures done. Our actual photo session was very smooth if a great studio in Liberty Village and within one hour we managed to get five different looks. When my agent saw the pictures she loved them. Thanks Carla for all your great and hard work!
I had been working on my new album for close to a year and it was time to zero in on the design. I was looking for a good photographer for a photo shoot and I sent out a message to my mailing list asking for referrals. I received 5 responses recommending different photographers. I checked out each one and the response I received from Carla was exactly what I was looking for. She was exceptionally friendly and professional during the session – made me feel totally at ease. I now have the cover for my new album, Juno promo pic and quite a bit more. Thanks for a great shoot Carla.
Thanks again for such a wonderful experience.You put me 100% at ease, and I had a blast!
Thanks so much for everything. The event was amazing and everyone LOVED the PhotoBooth and the bombaniere gifts with their pictures. You did an awesome job.
The pictures turned out excellent- you did a great job capturing key moments at our event. The team was extremely happy with the results, and I am thrilled we chose your company to be part of our special day. Thank you Photoworks for exceeding our expectations and I look forward to working with you in the future!
Everyone is ranting and raving about how awesome the photo-booth was, it was such a hit. Thank you to both of you for everything.
Great experience! Completely recommend! Capture my sons one year old pictures exactly what I wanted perfect! She listened to what wanted and delivered! Recommend to anyone for looking for a great pictures and moments!
- We had our daughters 1st birthday and cake smash photos done at Carla’s studio. Carla was so accommodating and understanding when I had to change my appointment time and she brilliantly incorporated the perfect backdrop for our theme. Carla went out of her way to make my daughter feel comfortable in studio and in front of the camera. This was the first time we had professional photos taken of our daughter and they came out beautifully! She captured all the adorable moments and she really was able to showcase all the fun my daughter was having during the shoot. I would definitely recommend Carla to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer who will help mark any special occasion with gorgeous photos and fun memories!
- We had cake smash photo session for our son and we are so happy for photos!!!! Carla tried so hard to get my son’s smile. She is friendly and super kind so we got a couple of smile pictures, which is amazing because our son is super shy and we have barely his smile pictures. Backdrop is simple and cute too!!! These picture will be our treasure. Thank you so so much for your time and work. Your work is amazing and we definitely come back.
- My wife and I just attended for photographs for our son's 1st birthday. We chose to do a cake smash theme. All I can say is that Carla made the entire process and experience extremely pleasant yet professional. It is clear that she is good at what she does but more importantly, she loves what she does. Strongly recommend her services for anyone wishing to capture memories for the future.
- What a great experience! Carla was wonderful to work with from start to finish. We booked a cake smash session and I was a bit worried that my very shy daughter would cry through the whole session. Carla quickly put my husband and I at ease as well as making quick friends with my 'shy' baby! The photos are STUNNING and she had them back to us so quickly! Highly recommend!
- My boyfriend and I, hired Carla to capture our son's cake smash. Right when we got to the studio we felt at ease. She had a set up specifically for my son's birthday theme and even had my son's name on the backdrop. Carla's very nice, friendly and you can tell she has a lot of experience working with babies/toddlers. Our son got into it quickly and it was great to watching him enjoy the moment. My son's photos was ready the same day for viewing. The photos turned out amazing that we really had a hard time choosing. If you need someone to capture your family photos, milestones or cake smash, I definitely, 100% recommend Carla (Photoworks). Thank you, Carla!
- I found Carla through a google search for photographers who do the cake smash. I was happy with the results --- it was so much more than just the cake smash. We got a few family photos and little painting session that really captured my son at two years old. Great studio, so well organized, we were in and out in an hour and the turnaround time for the photo gallery was super speedy. Carla was amazing to work with. I've worked with other photographers and she definitely has a special talent. Excellent quality work and good pricing. I look forward to working with them again for our next family photo shoot. Thank you!!
- We first met Carla for our daughter's 1st birthday Cake Smash. We had tried other photographers before to capture our daughter's milestones, but none were as friendly, professional and good as Carla. The session was very nice, the decor was set to our color theme (as discussed before the shoot), she made us feel very comfortable and even though if felt like our daughter was not always cooperative, the pictures came out great. As I was pregnant with our son at the time, my husband and I decided to book the Bump and Beyond package. We are so happy we did. Carla took superb maternity photos and the new born and 6-8 month/sitting photos are amazing. We have also booked a Santa session. So much nicer that lining up at the mall! My kids were relaxed, happy, smiling and it felt like we were at home. I am looking forward to my son's 1st birthday Cake Smash in a month and will definitely have to find new occasions to have Carla capture our children growing up!
- We hired Carla for our daughter's cake smash photos, and they turned out so beautiful! Carla and Anne captured some amazing shots - hard to do with a curious 11 month old, who will not sit still. They were both super friendly and well prepared.
Me and my little one did the cake smash photo shoot and we both had an amazing experience. Carla and her assistant was very welcoming and kind. They were very helpful and well prepared when it came to my little one during the photo shoot. The photos they took at the end were beautiful. Would definitely recommend!
- I absolutely recommend Photoworks to all my friends and family (for maternity, baby photos, weddings and CAKE SMASH! ) Carla was just phenomenal, extremely professional and cares a lot about her clients and what they want out of the experience in her studio. We would love to have more sessions with her again ! 5 Stars - Great Family Fun !
Why book us for your next corporate party?
- We care about your experience before, during and after your event
- We offer the best in on-site, instant digital photography.
- We are capable of printing unlimited photos per event.
- You want your guests to leave we a memorable keepsake.
- All of our prints are of the highest photo quality.
- We offer 4×6, 5×7 and 8×10 prints.
- Each photo can be presented in a variety of our framing options and a custom graphic design of a photo layout is provided to you as part of our service.