Cake Smash Milton. Baby Photo Session.
Experience the Love and Joy.
Wow, can we all agree the first year flies by way to fast! Seriously how did our little baby grow so fast?
If you’ve struggle capturing the photos of your quick moving baby you are not alone.
And we are here to help!
What’s included in the session?
During each Birthday Cake Smash Session we includes the following:
- Up to one hour in the studio.
- A mini family session.
- 2 outfit changes.
- Also a cute 5″ vanilla velvet double layer cake with sprinkles.
- Studio props and backdrops.
- Set customized to your preferred style and color choices.
- Afterward a baby bath at the end of the session.
- Optional Blog feature to share with family and friends.
- Images ready to view in 24 hours.
- Your choice of 10 images received in both 5×7 prints and digital.
$250+HST for sessions in Milton
$285+HST for sessions in Toronto
What Clients Say
Me and my little one did the cake smash photo shoot and we both had an amazing experience. Carla and her assistant was very welcoming and kind. They were very helpful and well prepared when it came to my little one during the photo shoot. The photos they took at the end were beautiful. Would definitely recommend!
- What a great experience! Carla was wonderful to work with from start to finish. We booked a cake smash session and I was a bit worried that my very shy daughter would cry through the whole session. Carla quickly put my husband and I at ease as well as making quick friends with my 'shy' baby! The photos are STUNNING and she had them back to us so quickly! Highly recommend!
- We had our daughters 1st birthday and cake smash photos done at Carla’s studio. Carla was so accommodating and understanding when I had to change my appointment time and she brilliantly incorporated the perfect backdrop for our theme. Carla went out of her way to make my daughter feel comfortable in studio and in front of the camera. This was the first time we had professional photos taken of our daughter and they came out beautifully! She captured all the adorable moments and she really was able to showcase all the fun my daughter was having during the shoot. I would definitely recommend Carla to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer who will help mark any special occasion with gorgeous photos and fun memories!
- We had cake smash photo session for our son and we are so happy for photos!!!! Carla tried so hard to get my son’s smile. She is friendly and super kind so we got a couple of smile pictures, which is amazing because our son is super shy and we have barely his smile pictures. Backdrop is simple and cute too!!! These picture will be our treasure. Thank you so so much for your time and work. Your work is amazing and we definitely come back.
- I absolutely recommend Photoworks to all my friends and family (for maternity, baby photos, weddings and CAKE SMASH! ) Carla was just phenomenal, extremely professional and cares a lot about her clients and what they want out of the experience in her studio. We would love to have more sessions with her again ! 5 Stars - Great Family Fun !
- My wife and I just attended for photographs for our son's 1st birthday. We chose to do a cake smash theme. All I can say is that Carla made the entire process and experience extremely pleasant yet professional. It is clear that she is good at what she does but more importantly, she loves what she does. Strongly recommend her services for anyone wishing to capture memories for the future.
- My boyfriend and I, hired Carla to capture our son's cake smash. Right when we got to the studio we felt at ease. She had a set up specifically for my son's birthday theme and even had my son's name on the backdrop. Carla's very nice, friendly and you can tell she has a lot of experience working with babies/toddlers. Our son got into it quickly and it was great to watching him enjoy the moment. My son's photos was ready the same day for viewing. The photos turned out amazing that we really had a hard time choosing. If you need someone to capture your family photos, milestones or cake smash, I definitely, 100% recommend Carla (Photoworks). Thank you, Carla!
- I found Carla through a google search for photographers who do the cake smash. I was happy with the results --- it was so much more than just the cake smash. We got a few family photos and little painting session that really captured my son at two years old. Great studio, so well organized, we were in and out in an hour and the turnaround time for the photo gallery was super speedy. Carla was amazing to work with. I've worked with other photographers and she definitely has a special talent. Excellent quality work and good pricing. I look forward to working with them again for our next family photo shoot. Thank you!!
- We first met Carla for our daughter's 1st birthday Cake Smash. We had tried other photographers before to capture our daughter's milestones, but none were as friendly, professional and good as Carla. The session was very nice, the decor was set to our color theme (as discussed before the shoot), she made us feel very comfortable and even though if felt like our daughter was not always cooperative, the pictures came out great. As I was pregnant with our son at the time, my husband and I decided to book the Bump and Beyond package. We are so happy we did. Carla took superb maternity photos and the new born and 6-8 month/sitting photos are amazing. We have also booked a Santa session. So much nicer that lining up at the mall! My kids were relaxed, happy, smiling and it felt like we were at home. I am looking forward to my son's 1st birthday Cake Smash in a month and will definitely have to find new occasions to have Carla capture our children growing up!
- We hired Carla for our daughter's cake smash photos, and they turned out so beautiful! Carla and Anne captured some amazing shots - hard to do with a curious 11 month old, who will not sit still. They were both super friendly and well prepared.
Want to work together?
Send us a quick e-mail.
Soon we’ll respond with answers
to your questions. Typically within 24 hours!
Meanwhile, we’ll set a date for our photo shoot.
Altogether you’ll have a fun and memorable experience!
Should I bring my own custom cake?
If your child has any allergies we recommend you bring in your own cake. Or if you’d like something more elaborate please let us know you will bring in your own cake.
When to schedule?
Anytime a few weeks before or after your child’s first birthday is perfect. We recommend doing a cake smash about a month before your child’s 1st birthday if you want to use these images at their birthday party. The most popular session ages are 1st and 2nd birthdays.
Is there anything I should bring with me?
Please bring a change of clothes for everyone, as the frosting can quite literally get everywhere. A few of your child’s favorite toys may also be a good idea too for comforting and distracting them at the beginning of the session.
What should I wear?
It’s up to you and can be as casual or dressy as you like. Most people choose to bring along a couple of outfits, usually one for the ‘pre-cake’ portraits and the other for the “Cake Smash” itself. I love bare bellies on little ones for the “cake smash” teamed with tutus, a onesie or jeans. Also feel free to dress and accessorize your child however you please. If your looking for something special and unique a great place to try is Esty.
Also please remember that their clothing will end up covered in frosting so don’t dress them in something that you would be upset if it got ruined.
Did you know we start our Complete cake smash with a few family portraits?
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call or email us and we will be happy to help you in any way to make sure that your child’s “Cake Smash” photos are something that you’ll cherish forever.
Info to Book
**A $100 non-refundable retainer is due to reserve your selected date. It is non-refundable should you cancel, but is transferable to another date in the event you wish to amend your booking with at least 48 hours notice. The retainer is credited towards portraits ordered.
Contact us by calling 416-890-7866 for a full list of products and collections.
Payments can be made by Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer. Call 416-890-7866 or e-mail to book your preferred time.
Watch a behind the scenes look at a Cake Smash